In case you want to add your custom tokens to QuipuSwap, you will need to create a new Liquidity Pool for this token. Read in this tutorial how to create such a Pool.
1. Visit the Invest Section and choose the "Add new token" tab.
2. Perform the following operations:
1. Choose the token standard. New tokens usually have FA2 standard.
2. Add a token address.
3. Add a token ID. For FA2 tokens it is usually 0.
4. Add XTZ for your trading pair.
5. Add your tokens.
6. Check the current market price of your token. It will be used as a starting point in the following operations.
7. Click the "Add new token" button.
8. Confirm this transaction in your wallet
9. That's all. Your Liquidity pool is created. You will earn commissions from trading operations in your pool and baking rewards.
10. You may access your Liquidity pool via a direct link.
11. To receive baking rewards stake your shares in the Governance section.