To start earning trading fees and baking rewards, you need to add Liquidity to QuipuSwap. Learn how to do this from our guide.
You have two ways to add Liquidity: add Liquidity to the existing pool or create a new one. Let's consider both options.
1. Add Liquidity to the existing Liquidity Pool
1. log into QuipuSwap via Tezos dApp wallet. We recommend using the Temple wallet.
2. Visit the "Invest Tab"
3. Click the "Add Liquidity" section
4. Select Tokens that you want to add to QuipuSwap in pair with XTZ ( If you don't have tokens, you may buy them in the Swap section )
5. Choose the amount of tokens that you want to invest and click the "Add Liquidity" Button
5.1 In case you don't see your token in the dropdown list you may add the token contract address to the search field and find this token.
6. Confirm this operation in your wallet  and wait . Usually, you need to wait one minute to get a confirmation.
You will see the Success status on the button.
7. If you want to see how many shares you have:
1. Visit the Invest Tab,
2. Choose Remove Liquidity
3. Check how many shares you have and how much you will get in tokens.
8. If you want to receive Baking rewards you need to stake your shares in the Governance section.
9. If you want to see Your Shares in the wallet, use this instruction.