All information about current trading activities you may find here:
Also, you may check the following information:
1. DEX Volume, unique accounts, contracts list: https://better-call.dev/dapps/quipuswap
2. The alternative source of the statistic information you may find on tzkt.io
List of FA2 Contracts. Size of the Pool, who is a delegator, token price, price dynamic: https://tzkt.io/KT1SwH9P1Tx8a58Mm6qBExQFTcy2rwZyZiXS/contracts
List of FA1.2 Contracts. Size of the Pool, who is a delegator, token price, price dynamic:
In order to check the price and price dynamic. Open a token smart-contract and choose a DEX section:
Popular Pools. Size, Token price, Dynamics:
3. Info about each Pool in QuipuSwap:
Visit the "Liquidity" section, choose a Token pool, See info about this pool
4. Info how much you may get for your LP tokens, you may find in the Liquidity tab:
Choose the Liquidity Tab, click "Remove", Choose your pool and enter the number of your shares. After these actions, you will the estimated value of your tokens.
5. Info about APY
We don't provide information about APY and how much you can earn because of these reasons.
6. If you are familiar with coding, you may get other info about QuipuSwap from the Tezos blockchain.
The list of our contracts you may find here https://better-call.dev/dapps/quipuswap
7. Resources created by our community members (Not audited by us):
- Tez pool Analytical tool:
- DeFi tokens QuipuSwap price lists:
- Scripts to get bunch of token prices: https://gist.github.com/tgreiser/8fb5758e45e1c98880c8e8ab8d5e5534
- QuipuSwap Tezos Pool Analysis Tool
As we mentioned before, a page with other statistical information will be introduced in the second version of QuipuSwap. We ask you to bear with us and wait for the release.