Farming by design is a solution that makes DeFi easy and efficient. It is not much different from staking assets in a usual liquidity pool with some additional benefits (extra rewards).
To start farming you will need to follow these simple steps:
- Connect your wallet to QuipuSwap.
- Open the Farming tab.
- Pick the farm you want to participate in and click Select.
- To stake a single asset, jump directly to point 6.
- Staking an LP pair will take an extra step. First, you will have to gain LP tokens by adding liquidity to the corresponding QuipuSwap liquidity pool as shown here: https://madfish.crunch.help/quipu-swap/how-to-add-liquidity-to-the-existing-liquidity-pool-on-quipu-swap
- Enter the amount of tokens you want to dedicate to a farm.
- Click Stake.
- Before you click Yes, acquaint yourself with any extra rules this specific farm abides by.
- Confirm the transaction in your wallet.
- It is done. Check and collect your claimable rewards as the farming period continues.
Other things to consider:
- When staking in a Tez/Token farm you will have to vote for a baker .
- Tez/Token staking pages all have a direct link to QuipuSwap swap page to replenish your token balance  and to a corresponding liquidity pool  where you can add liquidity, gain LP and start staking on a farm.