If you have created a Temple account and don't know how to add tokens to your wallet, follow this guide.
1. Watch this video to understand better what the Temple wallet is.
2. The Temple wallet doesn't provide any in-built features for getting Tezos (XTZ) tokens. To buy tokens you can use any external exchange. Acquire XTZ and send them to your Temple wallet account. Check this page for a list of exchanges. Also, we have a tutorial on how to send XTZ from Binance.
Register on an exchange, buy Tezos and send these tokens to your Temple address.
3. How do I find my Temple tezos address?
Click the "Receive" button and copy your address. You will have to use this address on the exchange to send XTZ to your wallet.
4. If you want to buy Tezos NFT using the Temple wallet, you will need to have XTZ on your account. These tokens will be used as a means of payment for your NFT and transaction fees.
5. In case, you don't see your tokens, check this tutorial.